Update Version 45
Update Version: 45
- Invasions were extended from 15 minutes to 20 minutes
- Invasion mob quantity was raised significantly in all Cities
- Invasions will be available in the following cities:
- Ancient Dragon City (Archosaur)
- City of the Plume
- City of the Lost
- Etherblade City
- Tellus Ctiy
- City of Raging Tides
- NEW: Thousand Streams
- NEW: Dreamweaver Port
- The Quests in Halloween Arena won't fail from now on, except due to PWI default mechanics (Disconnecting etc..)
- DB and SB Weapon fashions were postponed for the next patch - So please keep your items until then
- The Title: Living Madness has now all stats it gives displayed on the item itself (available in: Molten Mines LV.1), because it's not part of any set and therefor not previewed in the Title menu
Halloween Battle Pets
- The Halloween Battle pets, were re-added their original pre-skills. Depending on the Battle Pets, they were originally based on.
Note: If you already have a Battle Pet, that you'd want the skills added to make sure to DM a Gamemaster via Discord or in game.
- The Lunar Glade NPC: Litsong should work now properly, and require 2 players instead of 4 in order to complete the run and earn the 1st Prize
- All Wyqie Quests should work now properly and summon the Lunar Bosses regardless of the Class, obtaining the Invitation of Purgatory
Divinity Stone and Nephrite of Steady Defense
- The Slaying and Warding Stones can now be converted in the Soulgem Conversion Menu (PW Boutique Agent or Inventory Button) to Deity Stone or Jade of Steady Defense and back. (NEW Conversion)
Rank 9 (PvE)
(4th Cast - Version)
The final chapter of the PvE Rank 9 series is being introduced with this Patch.
How to obtain?
You can access the Rank 9 Recast 4 gear via the new:
- Cauldron of Ascension (PvE)
- Boundless Forge (PvE)
Located in Archosaur Center, near the original Cauldron of Ascension and Boundless Forge.
What is required?
You will require nearly everything, that you would require normally to craft the standard Rank 9 Recast 4 gear, except that you will have to previously craft:
- Rank 9 Recast 2 (PvE) at the NEW Cauldron of Ascension (PvE)
- Rank 9 Recast 3 (PvE) at the NEW Boundless Forge (PvE)
- Standard Rank 9 Recast 4 Items for their corresponding Forge
What benefit do we get from the new PvE Gear?
- It has 15% More defense (Physical and Magical) than its previous counterpart: Rank 9 Recast 3 (PvE)
- It has 15% More HP (Refined) than its previous counterpart: Rank 9 Recast 3 (PvE)
- Interval in all necessary Weapons and a significantly Slaying Level, as well as overall Slaying and Warding level compared to its previous counter part: Rank 9 Recast 3 (PvE)
Note: For more information, simply check out the items located in the mentioned Forges. The Bonus set is identical to all previous PvE version, due to limitation in stat possibility
Rank 9 (PvE)
All new added Rank 9 Weapons (Claws, Axes, Sword, Spear, Crossbow and Sling) are now available as PvE Weapons in their corresponding Forges and Dungeons.
Heavenfall Temple will now have a chance to reward the following items:
Available in all Rooms:
- Chienkun Stone
- Ancient Emblem
- Small Vitae Pill
Available in Boss Rooms:
- Primordial Blood
For more information check out the Heavenfall Temple (Guide)